-
March 13th, 2003, 08:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
better than waiting tables.
-
March 13th, 2003, 04:07 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
Being the dead victim on Law and Order. In this weeks episode, the victim is lying face down on the ground in a park.
The victim does not move the whole time, the body is not lifted up, the actor/victim remains face down the whole time.
I mean, how can that help your acting career. I wonder if they just use a writer or production assistant from the show for the part.
In the next scene, they show the victim in the morgue, they lift the blanket, to reveal the tatoo on the victims back. Gosh, the guy's skincolor looked pretty healthy to me.
That's two scenes, no face exposed. Probably for the better. Get ribbed by other actors. If you need a dead man, he's your man!
-
March 13th, 2003, 04:10 PM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
Well, he did get his mug exposed, but it was in a still picture, placed in the palm of the detective.
I don't think that this plum assignment would go on my demo reel.
-
March 17th, 2003, 06:50 AM
#4
HB Forum Moderator
That's funny. But I wonder, is it better?
"I was on Law and Order..."
"Yeah, what part did you play?"
"Um, the dead guy."
"Well at least you got your mug on TV".
"Well, not really, I was on my back"
"Was there a girl on top of you"?
"No".
"Loser".
-
March 18th, 2003, 09:27 AM
#5
Inactive Member
it's a step closer to GETTING that big break. you're not going to get any big acting breaks in a restaurant no matter how gorgeous/talented you are.
-
March 18th, 2003, 09:59 PM
#6
HB Forum Moderator
If it's your FIRST acting gig, then I would agree.
But if you've been acting for a while, and have had other parts, it's a step backwards.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks